Reference: Bath Mixtures
In the monastery's bath a jar can be filled with herbs to mix a bath additive. Poured into the tub with the Ghost Frog, the behaviour of the animal can be influenced.
Drop the jar on one of these four buckets:
- Green: Mugwort: "Against poisons and wild animals"
- Yellow: St. John's Wort: "Against ghost creatures"
- Red: Rose Blossoms: "To tune beings friendly"
- Empty: Mixtures can be discarded in the empty bucket. You will get an empty jar back in your inventory.
- "Extinctio" - Annihilation
3 green + 2 yellow - Kill the Ghost Frog
- "Conciliatio" - Affection
1 green + 1 yellow + 2 red - Make the Ghost frog an ally of the player and make sure he kills ghost spiders.
5 Red - Puts the frog asleep for 1 minute so that it does not attack the player.
- "Veneni" - Toxins
5 yellow or 5 green - Hurt the player.