Social Media Integration
Some versions of A Room Beyond (i.e. on Steam and for Android) support connection with your social media profile which enables some additional features.
How to identify if the game is connected to a profile?
When the game is connected to Steam or Google Play, your avatar (or a standard avatar) appears in the capsule below main menu and below overlay menu in-game.
Connecting with your Steam account
The game will automatically connect to your Steam account through Steam client. No further action needed.
Connecting with your Google Play account
To connect A Room Beyond to Google Play Services (mobile version only):
- In Main Menu select Settings
- Select Social Networks...
- Select Google Play button
- A Google Play popup will appear, allow A Room Beyond to connect with your account.
Achivements are additional targets that are not required to play the main storyline of the game, but which give some additional challenges. A connection to a game service (Google Play or Steam) is required to use this feature.
To unlock achivements in game:
- If you play while signed-in, achievements will be unlocked automatically as soon as you completed the achievement's tasks.
To review your achievements progress:
- You can review achievements and their status any time by opening the achievement page.
This page can be opened by one of the following steps:
In Main Menu:
- Select Settings
- Select Social Networks
- Select Show Progress button next to your avatar image.
While playing the game:
- Tap Pause Button in the upper left corner or press your device’s back button.
- Tap on your avatar image at the bottom of the menu.