How to play
- Press Play button to generate a new level.
- Tap the cow to push it forward.
- Reach the gate to win a level.
A level is lost if...
- ... Cow touches Garlic.
- ... there is no Gas left to make another move.
- ... Hay pushes the cow off stage.
- ... Cow touches Fire
- ... Timeout happens in timed levels.
- ... you open game menu and cancel the level.
Earning ruby score
Collect stars to earn score.
- When the gate is reached all score collected in the level is added to your global score.
- When you don't reach the gate, all score collected in this level is lost.
- Score from collected stars are transformed into rubies.
Other factors may increase the number of rubies earned in a level:
- When there is a time limit, time remaining when entering the level is turned into additional rubies.
- When there is a gas limit, gas remaining when entereing the level is turned into additional rubies.
- Collecting beans count as collecting stars and therefore increase the total of collectible ruby score.
- Additionally up to three level stars can be earned. The number of stars depends on the relation between collected and available stars. When you collect all stars available in a level, you earn a level star rating of 100% which is 3 stars. If you only collect 50% of collectible stars, your level star rating will be 2 stars.
- Level Stars are summed up to a global count of stars.
- Rubies and Level Stars are required to unlock Quests.
- Very first two levels are tutorial levels to introduce how to play.
- When tutorials were completed, infinity level is available.
- Press the orange play button to enter a randomly generated level. Each time you push the button a new level is created using available game elements.
- Complete quests to unlock additional elements for infinity level.
Free vs. Premium Version
Basic version of the game is free to play. Purchase Premium edition to unlock additional contents.
|More Animals||×||Mouse, Cat, Chicken|
- Questmaps are collections of additional levels which are not randomly generated, but designed for special challenges.
When a questmap is available a lock appears above Play button which shows the required score ressources.
Continue playing infinity level until you reach required scores which will turn the lock into a flying cup. Click/tap the cup to open quest map.
Complete all levels of a questmap to unlock an additional content element for Infinity Level Generator.
- Quests are a Premium feature. In free version only first quest map is accessible which unlocks Gas and Beans
- Garden Quest:
Complete 7 special handcrafted levels to add Bean resources to Infinity Level
- Cheese Quest Premium:
Complete 9 special levels and beat the cursed mouse boss. Unlocks moonstone content and mouse shape which breaks moonstones.
- Bird Quest Premium:
Complete 4 special levels on time to unlock timeout level design in Infinity Level.
- Scarecrow's Quest Premium:
Complete 5 special levels to unlock cat shape which hints towards points of interest.
- Labyrinth Quest Premium:
Complete 4 special labyrinth levels to continue your journey.
- Hay Quest Premium:
Complete 5 special levels to unlock hay blocks in Infinity Level.
- Apocalypse Quest Premium:
Complete 4 special levels and beat the cursed chicken boss to unlock fire obstacles and chicken shape which enlightens hay blocks.
- Treetop Quest Premium:
Complete 12 special levels to unlock most difficult night mode in Infinity Level.
- Main character to be controlled by player.
- Tap to push forward.
- Move into Gate to win the game.
- Level is lost when cow pops/dies.
- Collect to earn score.
- Collected stars turn into Rubies, see Earning Ruby Score.
- Ratio between collected an available stars give level star score (1-3), see above.
- Calculated from collected stars and player performance in levels.
- Required to unlock some quest maps.
- See also Earning Ruby Score.
- Kills the Cow
- Simply fly around and don't touch it.
- Earth stones are indestructable obstacles.
- When an animal collides with earth stones it will bounce off a bit. The stone does not move.
Moon Stones Premium
- Moon Stones are obstacles made of cheese.
- When an animal collides with moon stones it will bounce off. The stone may also move.
- Use mouse shape's skill to destroy moon stones.
- Force field made of moonstone fragments make an animal slide along.
- Appear in levels with limited Gas.
- Each move costs some gas. When gas is empty, the cow dies after a few more moves.
- Collect beans to fill up Gas.
- Each collected bean increases Ruby Score at the end of the level.
- Gas remaining when Gate is entered gives additional ruby score.
- Move Cow into Gate to win a level.
- If a gate is locked, a key must be collected first to enter the gate.
- Hay is a road blocker so the Cow has to fly around them.
- Hay is allergic to cattle! If a cow is close, hay stars sneezing which will blast the cow away.
- If the cow is blasted off the game board the current level is lost.
- Use chicken shape to set hay on fire and remove it from stage.
- Pro tipp: Turn into another animal shape to move along the cow without making it sneeze.
Cuckoo clock Premium
- Some levels have a timer running. To win the level, gate has to be reached before the timer has finished.
- Time remaining when reaching the gate is converted into additional Rubies.
Animal Shapes Premium
- If the Cow collects a bubble it will transform into another animal.
- Bubbles are randomly spawned in Infinity Level once the corresponding quest map was completed which unlocks an animal game feature.
- Animals (except Cow) have a special skill which can be activated by pressing the orange button on lower screen side. A time delay may occur before a skill can used again.
- Collect a bubble with a fur ball to transform back to Cow shape.
- Collect a bubble with cheese to transform into Mouse.
- Press skill button to destroy Moon Stones nearby.
- Force fields made from moonstone fragments can not be destroyed.
- Collect a bubble with a ball of wool to transform into Cat.
- Press skill button to show/hide dots which indicate the direction of items of interest around the cat. Bigger circles show objects nearby, smaller circles show objects in distance. Circles' colors match the contents:
- Yellow: Stars
- Bright Green: Beans
- Dark Green: Gate
- Brown: Key
- Blue: Bubble
- Collect a bubble with an egg to transform into Chicken.
- Press skill button to set Hay nearby on fire to make it disappear after a while.
- If an animal touches fire, the level is lost.
When I purchased Premium, can I access all Premium content immediately?
Buying Premium unlocks all contents. However, some contents like extra animal shapes may appear only after you reached specific goals in game.
For example: In Free version there is no way to play with mouse animal. In Premium version it is possible to enter a quest map which allows unlocking the mouse shape. Once all levels in the mouse's quest map were completed Infinity Level Generator may randomly include mouse feature in level generation.